Membership type: full
Amany AboulrousCountry of origin: Egypt Currently in: Egypt, Nasr city General field of specialization: Chemical Sciences
Degrees2019 Doctorate Chemical Sciences
Current Research Activities
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Mohamed M. Abdelhamid, Ahmed M. Alsabagh and Amany A. Aboulrous “Utilization of
Arabic Gum for Enhanced Recovery of Egyptian Crude Oil” submitted to Journal of Molecular
Liquid, May 2019
2. Amany A. Aboulrous, Mohamed M. Abdelhamid, and Ahmed M. Alsabagh “Formation Damage
and Enhanced Oil Recovery: State of the Art” submitted to Journal of Molecular Liquid, June 2019
3. Mohamed A.Migahed, Ahmed M.Alsabagh, Mahmoud I.Abdou, Adel A.-H.Abdel-Rahman, Amany
A.Aboulrous “Synthesis a novel family of phosphonate surfactants and their evaluation as corrosion
inhibitors in formation water”, Journal of Molecular Liquid, Volume 281, 2019, Pages 528-541.
4. Amany A. Aboulrous, Tahany Mahmoud, Ahmed M. Alsabagh and Mahmoud I. Abdou “Chapter 7:
Application of Natural Polymers in Engineering in book: Natural Polymers: Industry
Techniques and Applications”, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, ISBN 978-3-
319-26412-7, ISBN 978-3-319-26414-1 (eBook), 2016, page 185-218.5. Amany A. Aboulrous, A.M. Alsabagh, M.I. Abdou ,A.A. Khalil and H.E. Ahmed “Evaluation of
some natural water-insoluble cellulosic material as lost circulation control additives in water-based
drilling fluid”, Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, Volume 24, Issue 4, 2015, Pages 461–468.
6. Amany A. Aboulrous, A.M. Alsabagh, M.I. Abdou, A.A. Khalil and H.E. Ahmed "Investigation of
Some Locally Water-Soluble Natural Polymers as Circulation Loss Control Agents During Oil Fields
Drilling ", Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, Volume 23, Issue 1, 2014, Pages 27–34.
7. Amany A. Aboulrous, A.M. Alsabagh, A.A. Khalil, M.I. Abdou and H.E. Ahmed "Investigation of
some copolymers based on Acrylic salts as Circulation loss Control agent ", Egyptian Journal of
Petroleum, Volume 22, Issue 4, 2013, Pages 481–491.
8. Amany A. Aboulrous, A.M. Al Sabagh, M. I. Abdou “Polymers for Circulation Loss Inhibition of
Oil Well Drilling Fluids” Book, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-659-42991-0, 2013.
9. Amany A. Aboulrous, Mahmod I. Abdou and Tahany Mahmoud, “An Overview on Drilling Fluids
Technology”, Book, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-659-48536-7, 2013
10. Amany A. Aboulrous, Tahany Mahmoud, A.M. Alsabagh and M.I. Abdou “ Preparation
Ecofriendly New Lubricants Based on Jatropha Oil Formulation for Oil Well Drilling”, No.