Oluyemi Ebunoluwa AdetoyiCountry of origin: Nigeria Currently in: Nigeria, Ibadan General field of specialization: Engineering sciences
Degrees2005 Master Engineering sciences2019 Doctorate Engineering sciences
Current Research Activities
Making home smarter through automation of home appliances, energy management system and home security system. Improvement in healthcare delivery through development of electronic health record system and machine learning aided disease diagnosis and management.
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Adetoyi, O. E. and Adeniran, S. A. (2016). Chaotic Sequence Derived from Bifurcation Dependency. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 7, No. 4: 65 – 169.
2. Adetoyi, O. E. and Adeniran, S. A. (2017). Performance Assessment of Chaotic Sequence Derived from Bifurcation Dependent Logistic Map in CDMA System. International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications (IJCNC), Vol. 8, No. 5: 67 – 79.
3. Adetoyi O. E. (2017). Development of Smart Card Door Access Control System, International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering, Vol. 8. No. 1: 41 – 44.
4. Olakanmi O. O., Adetoyi O., Fajemisin O. (2018). An Autonomous Residential Smart Distribution Board: A Panacea for Demand Side Energy Management for Non-Smart Grid Networks. International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems, Vol. 19. No. 3
5. Adetoyi O. E. (2018). Residential Area Security Network and Remote Home Security System. International Conference of Mechanical Engineering, Energy Technology and Management (IMEETCON), 4 - 7 September, International Conference Centre, Ibadan (Nigeria)
6. Adetoyi O.E. (2019). Development of Sugeno Fuzzy Controlled Traffic System for Y-Road Intersection – University Of Ibadan Case Study. Proceedings of the OAU Faculty of Technology Conference, September 22 - 25, 2019. 368-372
7. Adetoyi O. E. and Raji O. A. (2020). Electronic Health Record Design for Inclusion in sub-Saharan Africa Medical Record Informatics, Scientific African, Vol. 7.
8. Adetoyi O. E. and Olawoyin F. O. (2021). Secure Dual-mode Robotic Intrusion Detection System for Remote Surveillance. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems (IJAE), Vol. 10. No. 1
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingTeaching and examining of undergraduate courses in Electromagnetic fields, operational amplifier and communication systems. Teaching of Masters courses in communication systems
Workshop and Conference Attended2020 Virtual 2nd African Symposium and 3rd TYAN International Thematic Virtual Workshop on Big Data, Analytics, and Machine Intelligence2019 Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (Nigeria) OAU Faculty of Technology Conference
AffiliationsCouncil for Regulation of Engineering practice in Nigeria (COREN)
Presentation given2019Development of Sugeno Fuzzy Controlled Traffic System for Y-Road Intersection – University Of Ibadan Case StudyObafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (Nigeria)Event: OAU Faculty of Technology Conference