Ifeyinwa Chijioke-NwaucheCountry of origin: Nigeria Currently in: Nigeria, Port Harcourt General field of specialization: Medical and Health Sciences incl Neurosciences
Degrees2014 Doctorate Medical and Health Sciences incl Neurosciences
Current Research Activities
Medical and Health Sciences incl Neurosciences
Malaria-HIV interactions, studies on malaria treatment and preventive practices, adverse drug reactions, and opportunistic infections among HIV-infected people, antibiotics use, studies on malaria treatment and preventive practices, rational use of drugs, childhood poisoning,
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Ifeyinwa Chijioke-Nwauche, Albert van Wyk, Chijioke Nwauche, Khalid B. Beshir Harparkash Kaur, Colin J. Sutherland. HIV-Positive Nigerian Adults Harbor Significantly Higher Serum Lumefantrine Levels than HIV-Negative Individuals Seven Days after Treatment for Plasmodium falciparum Infection. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy p. 4146–4150 September 2013 Volume 57 Number 9
2. Ezealisiji Kenneth M, Ifeyinwa Chijioke-Nwauche, Igbinaduwa Patrick, Chijioke Adonye Nwauche. BIOAVAILABILITY AND BIOEQUIVALENCE EVALUATION OF LOKMAL® (ARTEMETHER-LUMEFANTRINE 80/480 MG FIXED DOSE TABLET): AN EMZOR® PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCT. ejpmr, 2018,5(10), 14-18
3. Ifeyinwa N. Chijioke-Nwauche, Chijioke A. Nwauche and Mary C. Oguike. The Interaction between Malaria Parasites and Blood Groups in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. International Journal of TROPICAL DISEASE & Health 14(2): 1-7, 2016, Article no.IJTDH.23211
4. Chijioke-Nwauche IN, Nwauche CA. Congenital malaria and viral infections among mothers and their newborn babies in University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. New York Science Journal 2017;10(2) http://www.sciencepub.net/newyork.
5. Ifeyinwa N. Chijoke-Nwauche, Chidi A. Chukwumezie and Tony W. Udezi. Prescribing Indicators: A Review in the General Outpatient Clinic of a Nigerian Tertiary Hospital. Journal of Health Science Research, Vol 3(2), 2018, 1-5
6. Ifunanya Ikhile Ifeyinwa Chijioke-Nwauche and Orish Ebere Orisakwe. Childhood Drug and Non-Drug Poisoning in Nigeria: An Economic Appraisal Annals of Global Health. 2019; 85(1): 100, 1–7.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingLecture undergraduate pharmacy students on pharmacotherapy of diseases, pharmacy practice, public health, clinical skills for pharmacy students etc.