Membership type: full
Sally Elsayed Ahmed ElasheryCountry of origin: Egypt Currently in: Egypt, Giza General field of specialization: Chemical Sciences
Degrees2015 Doctorate Chemical Sciences
Current Research Activities
Analytical chemistry, ion selective electrodes, chemical sensors, metal organic frameworks and activated porous carbon preparation for hydrogen isotopes separation and carbon dioxide uptake.
Publications resulting from Research:
11. Mohamed, M.E.B., Attia, N.F., Elashery, S.E.A.Greener and facile synthesis of hybrid nanocomposite for ultrasensitive iron (II) detection using carbon sensor. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2021, 313, 110832
10. Attia, N.F., Hady, K.A., Elashery, S.E.A., ...Refaat, A.M., Hady, A.A. Greener synthesis route and characterization of smart hybrid graphene based thin films.Surfaces and Interfaces, 2020, 21, 100681
9.Frag, E.Y., El-Zaher, N.A., Elashery, S.E.A.Carbon thick sheet potentiometric sensor for selective determination of silver ions in X-ray photographic film. Microchemical Journal, 2020, 155, 104750.
8. Sally E. A.Elashery, Eman Yossri Frag, Mohamed G. Mousa.A comparative study oftetra-n-butyl ammonium bromide potentiometric selective screen printed, carbon paste and carbon nanotube modified graphite sensors.Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society, 2019, DOI: 10.1007/s13738-019-01825-w.
7.Sally E. A. Elashery, Nour F. Attia, M.M. Omar, Hager M. I. Tayea.Cost-effective and green synthesized electroactive nanocomposite for high selective potentiometric determination of clomipramine hydrochloride.Microchemical Journal, 2019,151, 104222.
6. Attia, N.F., Sami, S., Elashery, S.E.A., Siddiqui, J. Nanostructure Materials as a Promising Route for Efficient Renewable Energy Production, Storage, and Conversion.Journal of Nanomaterials, 2020, 2020, 7261625
5. Alaa A.A.M. Hasseb, Gehad G. Mohamed, Sally E. A. Elashery, Potentiometric determination of alfuzosin hydrochloride in pharmaceutical preparations and biological fluids using modified carbon paste electrodes.Journal of Basic and Environmental Sciences, 2019, 6, 318-323.
4. Gehad G. Mohamed, Eman Y.Z. Frag, M.A. Zayed, M.M. Omar, Sally E.A. Elashery. Fabrication of chemically and in situ modified carbon paste electrodes for potentiometric determination of chlorpromazine HCl in pure, pharmaceutical preparations and urine samples. New Journal of Chemistry,2017,41(24), 15612-15624
3. Gehad G. Mohamed, Eman Y.Z. Frag, M.A. Zayed, M.M. Omar, Sally E.A. Elashery, Spectrophotometric determination of diazepam via charge transfer complex formation reaction. Journal of Pharmacy Research,2014,8(10),1503-1509.
2. Eman Y.Z. Frag, M.A. Zayed, M.M. Omar, Sally E.A. Elashery, Gehad G. Mohamed. Spectrophotometric determination of carbamazepine and mosapride citrate in pure and pharmaceutical preparations.Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2012,5(3),375-382.
1.Eman Y.Z.Frag, M.A. Zayed, M.M. Omar, Sally E.A. Elashery, Gehad G. Mohamed. Potentiometric determination of chlorpromazine HCl using carbon paste electrodein pure and pharmaceutical preparations. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 2012, 7 (1), 650-662.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:ResearchTeaching
Workshop and Conference Attended25-28 November 2017 Hurghada, Egypt 2nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry (ICAC2)10 December2015 K.S. RangasamyCollege of Technology, Tiruchengode, India International Conference on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology(NANO-15)14-17 February2015 Hurghada, Egypt 13th Ibn Sina International Conference on Pure and Applied Heterocyclic Chemistry21-23 April 2018 Egypt Nanotechnology Center(EGNC), Cairo University, Sheikh Zayed Campus, Egypt. Nanotechnology: Preparation, Characterization, Application and Safety of Nanopaticales1st of August 2017 German Universityin Cairo, Egypt. GUC-UULM 2ndWorkshop on Smart Materials in Chem/Bio Sensing5-7 February 2020 South Korea Korean Chemical Society