Membership type: full
Jessica GyegweCountry of origin: Nigeria Currently in: Nigeria, Lokoja General field of specialization: Mathematical sciences
Degrees2017 Doctorate Mathematical sciences
Current Research Activities
A study of periodic orbits around the triangular equilibrium points in the generalized restricted three-body problem
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Singh, J. and Begha, J.M. (2011). Periodic orbits in the generalized perturbed restricted three-body problem. Astrophysics and Space Science, 332 (2), 319-324.
2. Singh, J. and Begha, J.M. (2011). Stability of Equilibrium Points in the Generalized Perturbed Restricted three-body Problem. Astrophysics and Space Science, 331, 511-519.
3. Singh, J., Kalantonis, V.S., Gyegwe, J.M., and Perdiou, A.E. (2016). Periodic motions around the collinear equilibrium points of the restricted three-body problem where the primary is a triaxial rigid body and secondary is an oblate spheroid. The Astrophysical Journal Supplement series, 277, 13. doi:10.3847/0067-0049/227/2/13
4. Singh, J., Perdiou, A.E., Gyegwe, J.M., and Kalantonis, V.S. (2017). Periodic orbits around the collinear equilibrium points for binary Sirius, Procyon, Luhman 16, α-Centuari and Luyten 726-8 systems: the spatial case. Journal of physics communications, 1 (2017) 025008. https://doi.org/10.1088/2399-6528/aa8976
5. Singh, J., Perdiou, A.E., Gyegwe, J.M., and Perdios, E.A. (2018). Periodic solutions around the collinear equilibrium points in the perturbed restricted three-body problem with triaxial and radiating primaries for the binary HD 191408, Kruger 60 and HD 155876 systems. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 325 (2018) 358-374. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2017.11.052
6. Kalantonis, V.S., Vincent, E.A., Perdios, E.A., and Gyegwe, J.M. (2019). Periodic solutions around the restricted three-body problem with radiation and angular velocity variation. Journal of Nonlinear Analysis and Global Optimization. Springer. Accepted.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingAn academic staff in the department of Mathematical sciences, Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria
Workshop and Conference Attended2012 Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria-Nigeria Annual Conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society2012 Institute of Education, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria-Nigeria Workshop on '' curriculum implementation and Evaluation in Secondary Schools''2016 Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria-Nigeria Annual Conference of the Mathematical Association of Nigeria2017 Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi-Nigeria Annual Conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society
Other AwardsMar 2013Fellow, Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, NigeriaStudy fellowship