Membership type: full
Manal HamedCountry of origin: Egypt Currently in: Egypt, Cairo General field of specialization: Biological Systems and Organisms
Degrees2001 Doctorate Biological Systems and Organisms
Current Research Activities
Professor of Biochemistry and Head of Pharmaceutical Division at National Research Centre, Cairo, Egypt
Publications resulting from Research:
-Fahmi AA, Abdur-Rahman M, Aboul Naser AF, Hamed MA, Abd-Alla HI, Nasr MI. 2019. Pulicaria crispa mitigates gastric ulcer induced by ethanol in rats: role of treatment and auto healing. Biomarkers. 24, NO. 3, 286–294. -- -
-Motawi TK, Ahmed SA, Hamed MA, El-Maraghy SA, Aziz WM. 2019. Melatonin and/or rowatinex attenuate streptozotocin-induced diabetic renal injury in rats. J. Biomed. Res., 33:113-121.
- Ali SA, Rizk MZ, Hamed MA, Aboul-ela EI, El-Rigal NS, Aly HF, Abdel-Hamid AZ. 2019. Assessment of titanium dioxide nanoparticles toxicity via oral exposure in mice: Effect of dose and particle size. Biomarkers, 24 (5): 492-498.
- Awad NE, Abdelqawy MA, Hamed MA, Aboshehata MM. 2019. Quantitation and characterization of phenolic compounds of Ficus lyrata Wrab. butanol fraction and in vivo assessment of hepatoprotective and hypocholesterolemic activities in rats. Journal of Herbs Spices and Medicinal Plants, 25; 330-346.
- Matloub AA, El Souda SSM, El-Sayed AB, Aly HF, Ali SA, Hamed MA, El-RIgal NS, Fahmy MA, Farghaly AA, Hassan ZM. 2019. Toxicity study of bioactive water soluble glycoprotein isolated from blue green alga Spirulina platensis. Bioscience Research, 16 (2):2179-2193.
- Hamed MA, Mohammed MA, AboulNaser AF, Matloub AA, Fayed DB, Ali SA, Khalil WKB. 2019. Optimization of curcuminoids extraction for evaluation against Parkinson’s disease in rats. Under review, Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature, 9: 335-351.
97- Motawi TK, Sadik NAH, Hamed MA, Ali SA, Khalil WKB, Ahmed YR. 2019. Potential therapeutic effects of antagonizing adenosine A2A receptor, curcumin and niacin in rotenone-induced Parkinson's disease mice model. Mol. Cell. Biochem., 465:89–102.
- Mohammed MA, Hamed MA, El-Gengaihi SE, Aboul Enein AM, Ahmed OK and Hassan EM. 2020. In virto screening of Annona cherimola leaves and in vivo assessment as protective agents against gastric ulcer in rats. Plant Archives, 20: 2658-2668.