Membership type: friends
Arif HossainCountry of origin: Bangladesh Currently in: Bangladesh, Dhaka General field of specialization: Social and Economic Sciences
Degrees2001 Undergraduate Social and Economic Sciences
Current Research Activities
Egg Yolk and CONID 19 Heart Failure
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Prevalence, symptom and severity of COVID 19 among permanent residence of Dhaka City. Health Sciences Quarterly 2022;2(2), 53-61.
2. Egg yolk consumption and the risk and severity of COVID-19: Need for research. Ebios Journal of Asia & International Bioethics 2021; 31 (7) 333 -335.
3. Lasker, S. P., & Hossain , A. (2021). Death: Ethical, Medical and Theological Interconnectedness. Bangladesh Journal of Bioethics, 2021;12(2), 1–9. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/bjbio.v12i2.5
4. Soul and its Implication in Philosophy, Medicine and Religion . Bangladesh Journal of Bioethics 2021; 12(3), 1–10. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/bjbio.v12i3.12
5. Understanding of Authorship by the Post Graduate Medical Students at a Center in Bangladesh. BanglaJ Bioethics 2021.12(1) 25-34
6. Knowledge and attitude of ethics committee (EC) members on bioethics and structure & function of EC in Bangladesh: A pilot study. Policy Brief. Dhaka: Directorate General of Health Services 2019; 1-8
7. Medicine and Ethics. Encyclopedia of Global Bioethics. Springer Science+Business Media, Dordrecht, February 2015.
8. Philosophy of Good Death‟ Proceeding of Center of Medical Education
9. Peace, Conflict and Resolution (Good vs. Evil), Bangladesh Journal of Bioethics 2013; 4(1):9-19.
10. Consequential approach of Islamic Bioethics, Bangladesh Journal of Bioethics 2012; 3(1):19-22.
11. Religious denominations vs ethical models in the beginning of life Bangladesh Journal of Bioethics 2012; 3(2): 31-34.
12. Effect of climate change on Bangladesh and moral bindings Bangladesh Journal of Bioethics 2010; 1(1): 43-46.
13. Intellectual Property Rights and Developing Countries: Bangladesh Journal of Bioethics, 2010; 3(1):43-46
14. Importance of bioethics and Bangladesh Prospective: Asian Bioethics Review 2009;1(2):165-167.
15. Teaching of bioethics in medical schools in Bangladesh. Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics 2008; 18(6):180-81.
16. News Letter 2003; vol.25 issue 9-10; pp 10-12
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:ResearchAdministrationTeachingProfessor and Course Coordinator, International Affairs and Human Rights, Etrat University
Workshop and Conference Attended2013 Taiwan National University Hospital, Taiwan ‘Palliative Care’2014 Association of Ethics Association (IAEE) in Ankara University, Turkey 2nd International Conference of the International Conferences2013 UK Editor’s training organized by International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP), .2013 Japan Humanitarian Emergency in Large Population (HELP) Course in Japan, jointly organized by the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) & the Japanese Red Cross Society in Sep2011 Taiwan 12th Asian Bioethics Conference2010 USA Ethical and Regulatory Aspect of Human Subjects Research”. In National Institute of Health (NIH),2010 Singapore. challenge for Bangladesh and moral obligations. 10th World Congress of Bioethics,2010 Singapore Intellectual Property Rights and Developing Countries. 11th Asian Bioethics Conference2009 Mumbai, India, Workshop on biomedical Ethics in joint collaboration of Wellcome Trust England and Tata Institute of Social Science