Membership type: full
Ifeoluwatayo Adeseye IgeCountry of origin: Nigeria Currently in: Nigeria, Ado Ekiti General field of specialization: Computing and Information Technology
Degrees2012 Master Computing and Information Technology2009 Undergraduate Computing and Information Technology
Current Research Activities
Computing and Information Technology
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Ige I.A., & Oladejo B.F. (2019). “LabNet: An Image Repository for Virtual Science Laboratories”. In: Dwivedi Y., Ayaburi E., Boateng R., Effah J. (eds) ICT Unbounded, Social Impact of Bright ICT Adoption. TDIT 2019. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, Vol. 558. Springer, Cham. pp. 10–20.
2. Ige, I.A. & Oladejo, F.B. (2016). "Virtual Knowledge Sharing For CoPs’: A Conceptual Framework". In Proceedings of Transition from Observation to Knowledge to Intelligence (TOKI) Conference, University of Lagos. Akoka, 25-26th August. 193-210..
3. Oladejo, F.B. & Olaolorun, I.A. (2014). “CPKMS: A Knowledge Management Repository for Community Pediatrics”. Information and Knowledge Management Journal, IISTE, USA. 4.4: 14-22.
4. Oladejo, F.B. & Olaolorun, I.A. (2014). “RRMS: A Research Repository Information System for Quality Undergraduate Research”. In Proceedings of iSTEAMS Research Nexus Conference, Ado-Ekiti. 29-31th May, 406-416.
5. Olaolorun, I.A. & Oladejo, F.B. (2012). “A Conceptual Framework for Community Pediatrics using Knowledge Management”. Computing, Information Systems & Development Informatics, 3.4: 14-19.
6. Olaolorun, I.A., Ibitowa, F.O. & Okelola, Y. (2011). “An Evaluation of the level of Addiction of Nigerian Undergraduate Students to Social Media Sites”. In Proceedings of the Africa Digital Week, Ghana. 26-29th July, 90-97.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingHigher Education Study
Workshop and Conference Attended2016 Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria Transition from Observation to Knowledge to Intelligence (TOKI) Conference2014 Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria International Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Management and Social Sciences (iSTEAMS) Research Nexus Conference,2013 University of Ibadan, Nigeria Going Green: E-Waste to E-Wealth. A Fulbright Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF) Training Workshop
AffiliationsWomen Tech Makers, USANigeria Computer SocietyComputer Professionals of Nigeria
Other AwardsJan 2020Travel Grant awarded by Association of Computing Machinery (ACM)Travel Grant awarded by Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) to attend the ACM SIGIR/SIGKDD Africa School on Machine Learning for Data Mining and Search at University of Cape Town, South Africa on 27th -31th January, 2020.Jun 2019Travel Grant awarded by UNESCOTravel Grant awarded by UNESCO to attend University of Ghana Doctoral Consortium IFIP WG 8.6 Diffusion and Transfer of IT Accra, Ghana, 20-22th June, 2019.Jan 2019Travel Grant awarded by Association of Computing Machinery (ACM)Travel Grant awarded by Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) to attend the ACM SIGIR/SIGKDD Africa School on Machine Learning for Data Mining and Search at University of Cape Town, South Africa on 14th -18th January, 2019.Nov 2018Travel Grant awarded by The Women TechmakersTravel Grant awarded by The Women Techmakers to attend the Google Chrome Dev Summit at San Francisco, CA, USA 12- 13th November, 2018.