Inshad Jum’hCountry of origin: Jordan Currently in: Jordan, Amman General field of specialization: Physics
Degrees2011 Doctorate Physics
Current Research Activities
edge and skills • Remarkable practical experiences in developing methods and investigating in nanoparticles, physical Chemistry and innovative simulation in science and nanotechnology as well as their real applications. • knowledge is using various Scanning Probe Microscopy techniques (SPM), such as, Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM), Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), Scanning Electron Microscopy, and Electric Force Microscopy (EFM). • Design, manufacturing and installation electrochemical reactor based on Boron doped diamond (BDD) electrode for wastewater treatment. • Excellent researches in the field of doped polymers with nanoparticles and the knowledge of nanochains to move in direction of improving and enhancing nanofiltration (NF) polymeric membranes for wastewater treatment from organic and heavy metal pollutants. • Special experiences in polymeric material, copolymers, thin films and composite polymers and its applications in the field of organic solar cell technologies. • Special knowledge in characterization techniques and several type of spectroscopy such as FTIR, XRD, UV-Vis, AFM, NMR, X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) and TEM which allowed me to investigate in several scientific fields related to the nanocomposites such as organic solar cells, Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs)and the charge transportations and the optical absorption coefficients.
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Inshad Jum’h, Marwan S. Mousa, Mahmoud Mhawish, Suhad Sbeih, Ahmad Telfah, Optical and structural properties of (PANI-CSA-PMMA)/NiNPs nanocomposites thin films for organic optical filters, J. APPL. POLYM. SCI. 2019, DOI: 10.1002/APP.48643.
2. Yousef Al-Abdallat, Inshad Jum’h, Abeer Al Bsoul, Rami Jumah, Ahmad Telfah Inshad Jum‘h 5
Photocatalytic Degradation Dynamics of Methyl Orange Using Coprecipitation Synthesized Fe3O4 Nanoparticles, Water Air Soil Pollut (2019) 230:277 doi.org/10.1007/s11270-019-4310-y
3. Dler Adil Jameel, John Fredy Ricardo Marroquin, Mohsin Aziz, Noor Alhuda Al Saqrib, Inshad Jum'h, Ahmad Telfah, Mohamed Henini, Jorlandio Francisco Felix, Investigation of the effects of GaAs substrate orientations on the electrical properties of sulfonated polyaniline based heterostructures, Applied Surface Science, doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2019.144315.
4. I. Jum'h, S. Sâad essaoud, H. Baaziz, Z. Charifi, A. Telfah, Electronic and magnetic structure, elastic and thermal properties of Mn2-based full Heusler alloys, J Supercond Nov Magn, DOI 10.1007/s10948-019-5095-3, 2019.
5. Abeer Al Bsoul, Mohammad Hailata, Arwa Abdelhay, Muhammad Tawalbeh, Inshad Jum'h, Khalid Bani-Melheme, Treatment of olive mill effluent by adsorption on titanium oxide nanoparticles, Science of The Total Environment,Vol 688, 20, pp 1327-1334, 2019.
6. Yousef Al-Abdallat, Inshad Jum'h ,Abeer A-l Bsoul, Ahmad Telfah, Photocatalytic Degradation of Methyl Orange using Co-Precipitation Synthesized Fe3O4 Nanoparticles, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., Accepted. 14, 2019.
7. Riad Ababneha, Ahmad Telfah, Inshad Jum'h, Mohammad Abudayah, Yousef Al- Abdallat, Jörg Lambert, Roland Hergenröder, 1H NMR spectroscopy to investigate the kinetics and the mechanism of proton charge carriers ionization and transportation in hydrophilic/hydrophobic media: Methyl sulfonic acid as a protonic ion source in water/alcohol binary mixtures, Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol 265, pp 621-628, 2018.
8. Ahmad Telfah, Mousa Jafar, Inshad Jum'h, Mais Jamil, Jörg Lambert, Roland Hergenröder, Identification of relaxation processes in pure polyethylene oxide (PEO) films by the dielectric permittivity and electric modulus formalisms, Polymer for Advance Technology. Vol 29, pp 1974–1987, 2018.
9. Inshad. Jum’h, Arwa. Abdelhay, Ahmad. Telfah, M-Ali Al-Akhras, Akeel. Al-Kazwini, Stefan. Rosiwal ,Veratric acid removal from water by electrochemical oxidation on BDD anode. Materials Science and Engineering Journal.Vol 305, 2018.
10. Inshad Jum'h, Ahmad Telfah, Jörg , Lambert, Mikheil gogiashvili, Huessein Altaani, Roland Hergenröder, 13C- and 1H-NMR measurements to investigate the kinetics and the mechanism of acetic acid (CH3CO2H) ionization as a model for organic acids dissociation dynamics for polymeric membrane water filtration, Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol 227 pp 106–113, 2017.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingAssociate professor at German Jordanian University