Membership type: full
Olakolegan Oluwasayo DorcasCountry of origin: Nigeria Currently in: Nigeria, ADO General field of specialization: Engineering sciences
Degrees2019 Master Engineering sciences2014 Undergraduate Engineering sciences2008 Undergraduate Engineering sciences
Current Research Activities
SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION TRIBOLOGY CORROSION COATING
Publications resulting from Research:
• Olakolegan O. D., Ejiko S.O., “Micro Structural Analysis of Damage Blade in Rice Milling Operation” (2021) European Modern Studies Journal, ISSN 2522-9400, Vol 5 No 1.
• Ojaomo K.E, Erinle T. J, Oladebeye D. H, Olakolegan O.D. (2020), “Hydrogen Generation through Electrolysis of Brine for Clean Energy Development in a Depressed Economy” International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology (IARJSET), ISSN (Online) 2393-8021, Vol. 7, Issue 4, April 2020, pp.94-101
• Ukachi P.A., Fatona A. S., Olakolegan O. D. (2020) Comparative Hardness of Aluminum Alloy of Motorcycle Brake Handle Produced from Clay, Cement Bonded Sand with imported Brake Handle”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 11, Issue 4, April ISSN 2229-5518, pp.333-342
• Olakolegan O.D., Owoeye S., Oladimeji O.D, Olajide S. (2020), Green synthesis of terminalia Glaucescens planch (Udi plant Roots) extracts as green inhibitor for aluminium (6063) alloy in acidic and marine environment. Journal of king saud university -science.
• Stephen J. T., Olakolegan O. D., Adeyemi G. J., Adebayo A. (2019), Corrosion Behaviour of Heat treated and Nickel-Plated Mild Steel in Citrus Fruit: Lime and Lemon, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research, 8(2), 229-235.
• Olakolegan O. D., Stephen J. T., Adeyemi G. J., Adebayo A. (2019), Corrosion Behaviour of Heat-treated Mild Steel in Citrus Juice: Lime, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Science (IJRES), 2(1), 12-18.
• Momoh J.J., Olakolegan O. D., Ukachi P.A (2018), Investigation into Failure Analysis of Friction Roller on Rice Milling Machine at Igbemo Ekiti, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2278-0181
• Ejiko S.O., Olakolegan O. D., (2018), Design and Construction of Indigenous Strain Gauge Equipment, international Organization of scientific Research (IOSR-JMCE).
• Ajigbon A.A, Olakolegan O.D. (2014) “Production of Bio composites from Nigerian local rice husk and recycled polyvinyl chloride (PVC)”, Journal of Nigerian Association of Teachers of Technology (JONATT), ISSN 1118-4558, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 211-217.
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:TeachingA LECTURER II AT FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI, NIGERIA
Workshop and Conference Attended2014 QUATAR 2nd International Conference on Research in Science, Engineering and Technology.
AffiliationsThe Council for the Regu[ation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)NIGERIA ASSOCIATION OF TECHNOLOGIST IN NIGERIANATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF TECHNOLOGY