Membership type: full
Manar RamadanCountry of origin: Egypt Currently in: Egypt, Cairo General field of specialization: Medical and Health Sciences incl Neurosciences
Degrees2008 Doctorate Medical and Health Sciences incl Neurosciences
Current Research Activities
Medical and Health Sciences incl Neurosciences
food safety and parasitic infection
Publications resulting from Research:
1. Hepatoprotective activity of Thymus vulgaris extract against Toxoplasma gondii infection http://www.apjtcm.com Asian Pac J Trop Dis 2017; 7(5): 280-285.
2. Toxocariasis in Children: An Update on Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, and Treatment DOI https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0037-1603496.ISSN 1305-7707. February 9, 2017.
3. Impact of Intestinal Parasitic Infections on the Health Status of Children Journal of Pediatric Infectious Diseases DOI https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0037-1603576.ISSN 1305-7707 .2017 (12)(209-2013).
4.Toxoplasma gondii Infection and Chronic Liver Diseases: Evidence of an Association, Trop.
Med. Infect. Dis. 2016, 1, 7.
5.Schistosomiasis: An Association with Autoimmunity, Autoimmune Diseases and Therapeutic Approaches Open Access, Aperito online journal, Volume 2. Issue 1, 22 June 2015, www.aperito.org.
6. Cryptosporidium infection in patients with acute –on –chronic liver failure (ACLF), Feb. 2015 volume 4 issued 4 November 2015, http://pluralidade.info/Pluralidade_4.html#.
7.The value of Faecal Occult Blood Test in patients infected with intestinal
Parasites, Multi-Disciplinary Edu Global Quest (Quarterly), Volume 3, Issue 3#11, July 2014, www.mdegp.com.
8. Role of TNF alpha in Schistosoma mansoni infection and cirrhotic liver, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, Volume -1 Issue–1 December2013 :www.woarjournals.org/IJPMR.
Current professionMedical Parasitology and Immunology Fellow