Membership type: full
Nesrin TahaCountry of origin: Egypt Currently in: Egypt, Giz General field of specialization: Medical and Health Sciences incl Neurosciences
Degrees2017 Doctorate Medical and Health Sciences incl Neurosciences
Current Research Activities
Publications resulting from Research:
• Laila H. Emara, Nesrin F. Taha, Nadia M. Mursi. Investigation of the Effect of Different Flow – Through Cell Designs on the Release of Diclofenac Sodium SR tablets. Dissolution Technologies, May 2009, page 23-31.
• Laila H. Emara, Nesrin F. Taha, Ahmed A. El-Ashmawy, Hala M. Raslan, Nadia M. Mursi, A rapid and Sensitive Bioanalytical HPLC Method for Determining Diclofenac Sodium in Human Plasma for Bioequivalence Studies, Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies, 2012; 35: 2203-2216.
• Emara LH, Taha, NF, Badr, RM and Mursi, NM, Development of Osmotic Pump System for Controlled Delivery of Diclofenac Sodium. Drug Discoveries and Therapeutics, 2012; 6(5): 269-277.
• Laila H. Emara, Aya R. Abdou, Ahmed A. El-Ashmawy, Rania M. Badr , Nesrin F. Taha, and Nadia M. Mursi. In Vitro Release Evaluation of Gastroretentive Amoxicillin Floating Tablets Employing a Specific Design of the Flow-Through Cell. Dissolution Technologies, FEBRUARY 2013 , Volume 20, Issue 1, p. 27-34
• LAILA H. EMARA, MAHA F. EMAM, NESRIN F. TAHA, AHMED A. EL-ASHMAWY, NADIA M. MURSI. IN-VITRO DISSOLUTION STUDY OF MELOXICAM IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRODUCTS USING FLOW THROUGH CELL (USP APPARATUS 4) UNDER DIFFERENT OPERATIONAL CONDITIONS. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol 6, Issue 11, 2014
• L. Emara, A. El-Ashmawy, N. Taha, K. El-Shaffei, S. Mahdey, H. El-Kholly.Freeze-Dried Nanocrystalline Cellulose Derived from Water Sugar-Cane Bagasse as a Novel Tablet Excipient. The 41st Annual Meeting & Exposition of the Controlled Release Society July 13-16, 2014
• Laila H. Emara, Nesrin F. Taha, Ahmed A. El-Ashmawy, Hala M.
Raslan, Nadia M. Mursi, Controlled porosity osmotic pump system
for the delivery of diclofenac sodium: in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation. Pharm Dev Technol, 2014; 19(6): 681–691
• LAILA H. EMARA, FATMA M. ABDELFATTAH, NESRIN F. TAHA, AHMED A. EL-ASHMAWY, NADIA M. MURSI. IN VITRO EVALUATION OF IBUPROFEN HOT-MELT EXTRUDED PELLETS EMPLOYING DIFFERENT DESIGNS OF THE FLOW THROUGH CELL. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol 6, Issue 9, 2014
• Laila H. Emara, Ahmed A. El-Ashmawy, Nesrin F. Taha. A Five-Year Stability Study of Controlled-Release Diltiazem Hydrochloride Tablets Based on Poly(Ethylene Oxide). Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science Vol. 5 (07), pp. 012-022, July, 2015
Current professionCurrent professional activities type:ResearchIndustry
Workshop and Conference Attended(2-3 May 2007) National Research Center, Cairo , Egypt). Participant in: Egyptian Society of Pharmacology & Experimental Theraputics, Annual Conference & Golden Jubilee of Egyptian Society of Pharmcology & Experimental Therapeutics (2-3 May 2007), National Research Center, Cairo , Egypt).(6-8 th March 2007), National Research Centre, Cairo, Egypt. Participant in The 3rd International Conference of Pharmaceutical and Drug Industries Division